Golf Glove Wear and Care
How to Wear
Uvoider Premium Cabretta Leather Golf Gloves are high quality golf gloves that provide an ultra soft feel. Key tips for how to wear Cabretta Leather golf gloves include:
- When putting the glove on, slip fingers and thumb into glove and pull gently from the bottom, palm-side, of the glove.
- Secure the top of the glove with the velcro tab making a snug fit. The fit should be secue, but not overly tight.
- Undo the velcro tabe and remove the glove by pulling on the fingers and thumb of the glove to loosen and then remove by pulling on the fingers. Don't remove the glove by pulling on the bottom of the glove.
- When playing in the rain or in very hot and humid weather, take the glove off after every shot and change gloves frequently to allow them to dry.
- Keep your glove as dry as possible at all time.
How to Care
You can increase the life span of your Uvoider Premium Cabretta Leather Golf Gloves with proper care. Key tips for washing, drying, and overall care include:
- Check your gloves regularly for dirt and perspiration build up. The sooner you wash the gloves, the better.
- Gently hand wash gloves by dabbing a cold water and mild soap mixture to remove dirt and perspiration.
- Don't soak gloves or or bleach and don't wash in the washing machine.
- Hang your glove to air dry or lay your glove flat on an absorbant towel.
- If drying your glove with a blow dryer, use the lowest heat setting possible as extreme heat can cause cracking and shrinkage.
- Leather conditioners can be applied on the glove to remove cracking and keep it feeling flexible, soft, and supple.