What is the best golf hat? What features do you look for when selecting the best golf hat for you?
If you are an occasional golfer, then you can wear just about any cap or hat you want. But if you are a regular golfer and continually expose your skin to the harmful rays of the sun, then you need a hat that meets your sun safety needs as well as gives you the competitive advantages you need to play your best golf. One such hat worthy of your consideration is the Uvoider UV Explorer Hat, a hat with 10 features that make it a good hat to wear in the sun and an especially good for golf.
- 3.5' front and side brim, 7' back flap. Like a bucket hat with a long back flap, the Uvoider UV Explorer Hat keeps the sun off your face and neck. This protects your ears, eyes, nose, and lips from the sun and keeps your head from getting to hot and sweating too much and attracting moisture sensing gnats and bugs. Whether driving the ball, making a putt, or playing any kind of shot between tee and green, there is nothing more irritating to a golfer than being pested by insects as you play the game.
- Eyewear grip. This unique feature of the Uvoider UV Explorer Hat is ideal for golfers that want to wear sunglasses during the game, but that also want to take their sunglasses off while the play their shot. Most serious golfers don't play their shots or read greens wearing sunglasses as even the highest of quality golf sunglasses can't achieve pure vision and depth perception. The Uvoider UV Explorer Hat has two small grips on each side of the hat that hold your glasses snuggly in place. When make a shot or bend over to read and make your putt, your sunglasses won't move, fall off, or become a distraction.
- Adjustable size buckle. The Uvoider UV Explorer Hat has an adjustable size buckle at the back of the hat that enables you to match the fit of your hat to the weather conditions of the day. For windy days the adjustable size buckle can be tightened to the just right amount to keep it securely in place.
- Adjustable chin strap. The Uvoider UV Explorer Hat has an adjustable chin strap that can be tightened to keep your hat in place on those extra windy days. And when the chin strap is not needed, it can be worn behind your head so that you don't even know it is there.
- Water and stain resistant. Made of 100% nylon, the Uvoider UV Bucket Hat is water and stain resistant. When caught in the rain you will stay dry. And you can hand wash and lay your hat flat to dry keeping it clean and looking new.
- Moisture wicking sweatband. The Uvoider UV Explorer Hat has a a moisture wicking sweatband. Just like a candle draws wax up the wick to the flame, wicking fabric pulls moisture from the body to the exterior of the fabric where it can evaporate more easily. This keeps you cool and comfortable and the moisture seeking insects away.
- UPF 50+. The Uvoider UV Explorer Hat is rated at UPF 50+ offering the golfer a very high level of sun protection for the face and neck.
- Breathable mesh. The Uvoider UV Explorer Hat has two breathable mesh strips that run from front two back on both sides of the top of the hat. This serves to keep the hat dry and the head cool.
- Lightweight and comfortable. The lightweight of the Uvoider UV Explorer Hat makes it very comfortable to wear.
- Quick drying. The Uvoider UV Explorer Hat is made of quick drying fabric. This keeps your hat light, airy, and cool to the head providing for a comfortable wear while you play golf.
The days of playing golf in the hot sun without protective covering for your head, ears, eyes, nose, lips, and neck are long gone. Dermatologists and golf instructors alike are telling their clients to wear a hat when they golf. So, if you are looking for a hat to wear when you golf that will offer both sun protection and game friendly features, have a look at the Uvoider UV Sun Hat. It might be the best golf hat ever.
Uvoider UV Explorer Hats