Go the extra mile with Uvoider UV Compression Calf Sleeves - More Support™ Series - designed with graduated compression to provide calf support and shin splint relief, improve circulation, delay muscle soreness, reduce fatigue and swelling, and improve recovery. Made with high quality material and a seamless construction throughout for greater comfort and flexibility, the More Support™ Series Calf Sleeves also provide UPF 50+ sun protection and has moisture wicking, anti-bacterial and odor-resistant properties to keep your legs fresh.
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves - More Support™ Series may be worn not just for sports but also daily use to reduce swelling in the legs due to illness or surgery. They are also a must-have if you spend a lot of time on your feet.
Uvoider UV Compression Calf Sleeves - More Support™ Series
- Made of high quality nylon/spandex and utilize a seamless construction throughout for greater comfort and flexibility.
- Graduated compression to stabilize muscles and provide increased support.
- Provide relief for shin splints and reduce muscle injury.
- Improve circulation for maximum performance.
- Reduce muscle soreness and pain, and enable muscles to recover more quickly after sports or activities.
- Extreme UPF 50+ protection against UV rays.
- Blocks 99% of harmful UV radiation.
- Breathable, moisture wicking, anti-bacterial and odor resistant to keep your legs fresh.
- 20-30 mmHg compression.
- May be used for sports or daily use to reduce swelling in legs due to illness or surgery.
- One pair
- Fabric: 78% nylon/22% spandex
- Machine wash on gentle cycle; Hang dry.
Uvoider UV Compression Calf Sleeves - More Support™ Series are available in sizes S to XL.
For more information on sizing and fitting, please refer to the Size Chart.
If you require further assistance, please contact a Customer Service Representative.
Featured positive reviews:
These sleeves are amazing!!! I have been using these for just over a week and I can feel the difference in my blood circulation. Product has not lost its compression after wearing on a regular basis.
Got these for my husband after a calf injury. He says they are excellent. Easy to wash and wear.
UV calf sleeves
I bought these as a gift for my fella. He's using them for calf support, not for UV protection.