In autumn, mosquitoes can lock onto your carbon dioxide emissions within 150 feet, they can see you within 50 feet, and they can detect your body heat within 3 feet. Though the temperatures in autumn go down, your chances of getting bit by mosquitoes actually can go up!
When is Mosquito Season?
Most people think of mosquito season as the summer time of year when it is hot and humid. That’s not quite right. For climates that experience a cold winter, mosquito season starts in the spring when warm weather brings out the bugs, peaks in the summer, tapers off a little bit in the fall, and continues until the first freeze. In warm weather climates that do not have a freeze such as the southern continental United States and Hawaii, mosquito season is all year long!
Beware of Autumn Mosquito Dangers
All through out the summer we take care to avoid mosquitoes. Wherever you find a Fourth of July picnic, you will also find plenty of mosquito repellent on hand. But autumn is even more problematic and dangerous when it comes to mosquitoes. For one, since it is cooler many folks forget all about skin protection. They don’t apply sunscreen and they don’t apply mosquito repellent. As a result, they get mosquito bites and skin damage. Also, as daylight gets shorter and shorter as autumn progresses, outdoor enthusiasts such as golfers, fisherman, and hikers are more likely to find themselves enjoying their sport during twilight hours and as the sun goes down. This is prime time for hungry mosquitoes. Perhaps most dangerous of all, according to Iowa State University researcher Lyric Bartholomay, is the fact that mosquitoes that tolerate the dry and cooler fall weather are more likely to transmit disease like the West Nile Virus. So when you get a fall mosquito bite, you might be getting more than you bargained for.
Avoid Autumn Mosquito Dangers
Avoid autumn mosquito dangers with UV Compression Arm Sleeves. They will help you avoid mosquito bites in a number of ways. Since UV Compression Arm Sleeves cool and cover your skin, mosquitoes are less likely to sense your presence. During autumn, when you wear UV Compression Arm Sleeves your body heat will be less, your perspiration and emission of scent will be less, and the amount of bare skin exposed to the bugs will be less. This all means that you are less likely to attract and get bitten by those blood seeking bugs. If you aren’t wearing them already for sun protection, arm muscle performance and support, comfort and style, then autumn is the time you should try on a pair of UV Compression Arm Sleeves. Your arms will be happy that you did!
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Print Designs
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Solid Colors
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Sizes
Uvoider UV Arm Sleeves now come in 12 sizes that range from Youth Small (YS) to Adult (4XL).
- Youth (YS) – 6.7 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Youth (YM) – 7.5 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Youth (YL) – 8.3 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (XXS) – 9.1 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (XS) – 9.4 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (S) – 9.8 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (M) – 10.2 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (L) – 11.0 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (XL) – 11.8 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (2XL) – 13.0 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (3XL) – 14.6 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (4XL) – 16.1 inch sleeve size at bicep
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Fitting Chart
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Features
- Made of high quality polyester/spandex and utilize flat-lock stitching for comfort, fit and durability
- Extreme UPF 50+ protection against UV rays
- Blocks 99% of harmful UV radiation
- Reduce muscle soreness and enable muscles to recover more quickly after sports or activities
- Assist in blood circulation
- Breathable, moisture wicking and quick-drying, keeping your arms cool
- Anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- Improve performance in endurance sports
- Suitable for many sports, outdoor work, and activities
- Protect your arms from scratches, abrasions, bugs and poison ivy when out on the trail or when gardening
- Easily slipped on and off
- Handy to have around and wear when needed
- Convenient for traveling
- Can be worn every time you are exposed to the sun
- Provides sun protection as long as you have them on
- Better than sunscreen which lasts only for 2 hours
- Can be worn with your existing wardrobe
- An alternative to long-sleeves clothing which can be expensive
- Stylish and available in many colors and designs
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Product Details
- One pair
- Fabric: 80% polyester/20% spandex
- Machine wash and cool dry