About the Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves
The Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves are durable, keep your arms sun protected and cool, and are very comfortable to wear. They provide mild to medium compression to improve blood circulation and prevent muscle soreness during sports and activities and they protect your skin from harmful UV rays from the sun. This makes them popular with athletes and people who work and play outdoors. Available in more than 35 solid and designer print colors, Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves are made from high quality material and feature advanced flatlock stitching for durability and comfort.
Key features include:
- Suitable for sports, outdoor work, and activities
- Made of high quality polyester/spandex
- Constructed with flat-lock stitching for comfort, fit and durability
- Extreme UPF 50+ protection against UV rays
- Blocks 99% of harmful UV radiation
- Reduce muscle soreness and enable muscles to recover more quickly
- Assist in blood circulation
- Moisture wicking and quick-drying to keep your arms cool
- Anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- Improve performance in endurance sports
- Protect your arms from scratches, abrasions, bugs and poison ivy
- Easily slipped on and off
- Provides sun protection as long as you have them on
- An alternative to long-sleeves clothing which can be expensive
- Stylish and available in many colors and designs
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves Wear and Care
When putting on Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves, slip your arm into the sleeve and gently pull the sleeve up from the top, middle, and bottom of the sleeve. Also, make sure that your arms are dry. If your arms are wet and sweaty, be sure to first towel dry them off so that you do not tear your arm sleeves when putting them on.
When taking the Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves off, first pull them down from the top of the sleeve as far as you can and then pull the bottom of the sleeve off your wrist. The rest of the sleeve will easily come off.
The Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves are constructed with flat-lock stitching which makes them very durable. And they have a non-slip gripping strip at the top of the sleeve which prevents them from falling down for the life of the sleeve.
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves can be hand washed and laid out to dry or machine washed and dried.
There are many reasons to UV compression arm sleeves. They help you with muscle performance, recovery, and protection from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Easy to wear and care for, Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves will keep you sun protected, performing at your best, and looking and feeling cool. For more information on Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves, visit us today at Uvoider.