In a word, yes. For years, LPGA tour players have been wearing golf arm sleeves and now PGA and Champions Tour professionals are starting to wear golf arm sleeves too and the reasons why are threefold – performance, safety, and yes, style. Let’s start with performance.
Golf Arm Sleeves – Compression Benefits
Golf arm sleeves have a few performance characteristics that golfers of any ability would appreciate. First, golf arm sleeves add a feeling of compression and connectedness to your arms which aids in keeping the arm triangle together during the swing. This helps your two arms to stay together and act as one and remain connected to your core for a properly synchronized shot with good tempo and timing.
Golf Arm Sleeves – Moisture Wicking Benefits
Golf arm sleeves are moisture wicking which means that on hot, sunny days your arms will remain cool and comfortable rather than hot to the touch and dripping with perspiration that can dampen your grip wreaking havoc on all kinds of shots.
Golf Arm Sleeves – Improves Tempo and Timing
Golf arm sleeves improves tempo and timing. The combination of compression and cooling keeps your arm muscles fresh and relaxed. There is no better way to achieve effortless power in your golf swing and to get that tension free feeling which is vital to an effective swing and solid shot making than to slip on a pair of golf arm sleeves.
Golf Arm Sleeves – Don’t Forget Safety
Golf arm sleeves protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun which can lead to red spots and sores, sun burn, and even cancer. Sunscreen is temporary and only last up to two hours. Golf arm sleeves keeps the UV rays off of your skin altogether. Golf arm sleeves keep your arms free from insect bites, cuts and scratches. Even the best of golfers are capable of errant shots. Whether looking for your ball in the bushes, retrieving it from mosquito infested water hazards, or just rubbing up against a prickly bush or tree, golf arm sleeves can prevent damage to you skin. And if you already have a cut, scratch, sunburn, or rash, golf arm sleeves gives you the protection you need so that you can continue to play.
Golf Arm Sleeves – Play with Style
Golf arm sleeves will keep you in style. You will never be out of style wearing the classic white golf arm sleeve. And if you are one of those golfers like Ian Poulter or Paula Creamer that in addition to playing superb golf make a fashion statement every time they play, you can wear golf arm sleeves in all kinds of colors, patterns, and styles to best reflect your golfing image from traditional, to contemporary, to outright eye-catching.
Golf arm sleeves. Will they improve your game?
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Print Designs
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Solid Colors
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Sizes
Uvoider UV Arm Sleeves now come in 12 sizes that range from Youth Small (YS) to Adult (4XL).
- Youth (YS) – 6.7 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Youth (YM) – 7.5 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Youth (YL) – 8.3 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (XXS) – 9.1 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (XS) – 9.4 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (S) – 9.8 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (M) – 10.2 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (L) – 11.0 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (XL) – 11.8 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (2XL) – 13.0 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (3XL) – 14.6 inch sleeve size at bicep
- Adult (4XL) – 16.1 inch sleeve size at bicep
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Fitting Chart
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Features
- Made of high quality polyester/spandex and utilize flat-lock stitching for comfort, fit and durability
- Extreme UPF 50+ protection against UV rays
- Blocks 99% of harmful UV radiation
- Reduce muscle soreness and enable muscles to recover more quickly after sports or activities
- Assist in blood circulation
- Breathable, moisture wicking and quick-drying, keeping your arms cool
- Anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- Improve performance in endurance sports
- Suitable for many sports, outdoor work, and activities
- Protect your arms from scratches, abrasions, bugs and poison ivy when out on the trail or when gardening
- Easily slipped on and off
- Handy to have around and wear when needed
- Convenient for traveling
- Can be worn every time you are exposed to the sun
- Provides sun protection as long as you have them on
- Better than sunscreen which lasts only for 2 hours
- Can be worn with your existing wardrobe
- An alternative to long-sleeves clothing which can be expensive
- Stylish and available in many colors and designs
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Product Details
- One pair
- Fabric: 80% polyester/20% spandex
- Machine wash and cool dry