Outdoor enthusiasts are saying lots of good things about UV Compression Arm Sleeves. They protect your skin from the sun. They support muscles at work and restore muscles at rest. They wick away moisture keeping your arms clean, sweat-free, dry and cool feeling. They protect you from heat and moisture seeking insects. If only they came in colors other than black and white. Now they do. Have a look at BLUE GINGHAM, stylish UV arm sleeves with that always in style classic checkered look.
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – #230 BLUE GINGHAM
For those that want more than black and white arm sleeves, the Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves color, #230 BLUE GINGHAM, might just be the sleeves for you. The Uvoider color #230 BLUE GINGHAM is a checkered arm sleeve that has three colors; blue, light blue and white.
The history of gingham is as checkered as the fabric looks. Many countries claim gingham as their own contribution to textile history, but historians can’t agree upon where this beautiful pattern first originated. A gingham pattern typically uses two colors, white and another color such as blue or red and the resulting checkered pattern features both the two main colors (blue and white) as well as a lighter colored check (light blue).
BLUE GINGHAM arm sleeves go well with a wide variety of colors and would make for an attractive match for just about any shirt. Naturally, the BLUE GINGHAM arm sleeves especially look great when worn with a white or any color of blue shirt. So, if you want more than black and white arm sleeves – give BLUE GINGHAM a try..!
Uvoider Product Page for #230 BLUE GINGHAM
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Product Details
- One pair (2 sleeves)
- Price: $14.99
- Fabric: 80% polyester/20% spandex
- Machine wash and cool dry
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Features
- Made of high quality polyester/spandex and utilize flat-lock stitching for comfort, fit and durability
- Extreme UPF 50+ protection against UV rays
- Blocks 99% of harmful UV radiation
- Reduce muscle soreness and enable muscles to recover more quickly after sports or activities
- Assist in blood circulation
- Breathable, moisture wicking and quick-drying, keeping your arms cool
- Anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- Improve performance in endurance sports
- Suitable for many sports, outdoor work, and activities
- Protect your arms from scratches, abrasions, bugs and poison ivy when out on the trail or when gardening
- Easily slipped on and off
- Handy to have around and wear when needed
- Convenient for traveling
- Can be worn every time you are exposed to the sun
- Provides sun protection as long as you have them on
- Better than sunscreen which lasts only for 2 hours
- Can be worn with your existing wardrobe
- An alternative to long-sleeves clothing which can be expensive
- Stylish and available in many colors and designs