It’s that time of year. Autumn. The weather is cooling, the leaves are turning, and beautiful weekend days are there to be enjoyed. It is also a time of year for wearing different styles and colors of clothing. Whether cycling, golfing, or hiking through the hillside, sun protect yourself and look and play your best in plaid, cool grey and black awesome autumn arm sleeves.
Plaid Arm Sleeves – For that classic autumn look
Some say that plaid is the most recognized design in the world. Originally called “tartan,” Scottish weavers would produce patterns to decorate the clothes of their local clans. The oldest example of plaid fabric dates back 3,000 years where the fabric pattern was found buried with the remains of the “Cherchen Man.” A beautiful fit for fall weather, plaid arm sleeves will complement your fall attire and give you that classic autumn look.
Cool Grey Arm Sleeves – Elegant and compromising
Cool grey is the color of elegance and compromise. Neither black nor white, cool grey is illuminating and lively. Cool grey arm sleeves are a natural fit for autumn weather activities. They will complement your autumn clothing adding elegance to your look.
Black Arm Sleeves – Strength and power
Though black can be associated with mourning and grief, in the context of sporting and competition, black signifies strength and power. Black arm sleeves are a great choice for fall activities. Black will complement your fall outdoor activity wear and it especially goes well with and finishes an all black look. Sun protect your arms and intimidate your opponents with black arm sleeves.
Uvoider UV Compression Arm Sleeves – Awesome Autumn Colors
UV Compression Arm Sleeves 209 Rose Plaid
UV Compression Arm Sleeves 210 Light Blue Plaid
UV Compression Arm Sleeves 211 Grey Plaid
UV Compression Arm Sleeves 216 Black
UV Compression Arm Sleeves 217 Cool Grey
- UPF 50+
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
- 80% Polyester/20% Spandex
- Flat-lock stitching for comfort, fit and durability
- Breathable, moisture wicking and quick-drying
- Anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- Suitable for many sports, outdoor work, and activities
- Easily slipped on and off
- Handy to have around and wear when needed
- Convenient for traveling
- Can be worn every time you are exposed to the sun
- Provides sun protection as long as you have them on
- Better than sunscreen which lasts only for 2 hours
- Can be worn with your existing wardrobe
- An alternative to long-sleeves clothing which can be expensive